The company’s quality policy ensures collaboration with state-of- the -art research centers. Minoan Life uses plants from the unique Cretan flora that are either cultivated in collaborative research centers, specialized in the production of herbal extracts, essential oils and bioactive compounds of natural origin, or by local farmers, who apply specific cultivation practices. Thus, the high quality and consistency of the active ingredients is ensured and monitored at every stage of the production process.
The collaborative research centers are also equipped with modern analytical infrastructure and constantly monitor the quality of the plants, active ingredients and finished products, thus fulfilling all requirements regarding the quality of handling foodstuffs (HACCP) and ensuring the absence of microbiological, chemical and physical contaminants.
About the products:
- The olive oil being used is 100% organic.
- All preservatives used are accepted and used in the nutraceuticals and food industry.
- They do not contain preservatives, or any other ingredients suspected to cause undesired skin reactions such as parabens, mineral oils, silicone or SLS, SLES (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate).
- None of the products are tested on animals.
- They are dermatologically tested for possible adverse skin reactions.
- They are produced in Greece and their quality is monitored and tested in every production batch.
- All product folders have been submitted to the European Union and the Greek National Medicine Association and are accompanied by MSDS files.
- They are ISO 9001 : 2008 and ISO 22000 : 2005 certified, so much for their raw material quality as for their production process.
The high levels of purity of the products (up to 99.5%) reveal their beneficial and revitalizing characteristics, while leaving a sense of relaxation and rejuvenation.